Congratulations! If you’re reading this, your little bundle of joy is well on his or her way into being in your arms. You’ve certainly got a lot to prepare for – from learning the dos and don’ts of caring for a newborn to painting the nursery, it is truly an exciting time (and a little stressful too!) as you get ready for your little one’s arrival.
So, we would like to remind you of three key things, along with our product recommendations, to get in the midst of your prep. And the best part? You can pay for these items with GrabPay or PayLater!
What is GrabPay and PayLater by Grab?
- GrabPay: GrabPay is an e-wallet by Grab where you have the convenience of paying for items immediately, whether online or in-store. You earn GrabRewards for every transaction which you can redeem for discount vouchers, gift cards and more. You can even use GrabRewards to offset any future purchases.
- PayLater by Grab: With PayLater, you can save now and pay for purchases later! You can opt to pay your bill at the start of the next month, or in four instalments with no interest or upfront costs – just make sure your payments are on time and there will be no late fees too. Using PayLater helps minimise any potential long term irresponsible spending you may be tempted to because you can better manage your cash flow for immediate needs.
Now, you can afford and pay for your baby items easily. So, here are the three items to tick off your list.
1. First & Foremost: Don’t Forget the Diapers
Diapers are one of the first things you need to pack in your hospital bag. From specialised fits for sensitive skin to tape diapers, there are many different diaper brands to consider.
But bear in mind that newborn skin is different for every baby, and you’ll have your favourites once you get in the groove of your newborn routine – so, don’t buy in bulk just yet. However, make sure you look for one that is free of any harmful chemicals as your first baby diaper.
Applecrumby & Fish: Applecrumby™ Chlorine Free Premium Overnight Baby Tape Diapers S23
- Features: This diaper is 100% chlorine-free with plant-derived pulp from Finland (SGS Certified), and has up to 12-hour dryness and protection with Japan Premium Absorb Technology. It is also fully certified to be free from Fragrances, Toxic Dye, Asbestos, DEHP, Phthalates, Heavy Metals Latex.
- Special Promotion: RM28 for a twin pack until 24 March 2022
2. Of Course, a Baby Bed is Crucial
There are certain things you should look for when choosing a baby bed or crib. You’ll want to find one that has minimal sharp edges to avoid your baby from hurting themselves, as well as features such as adjustable height so that you can lower it as your baby grows.
You’ll want to get a sturdy crib as well, so quality is important too. Some cribs also have storage space underneath and can convert into other uses such as a play area, sofa and more.
Motherhood: Sweet Heart Paris WCT138 Pearl White Multi-Functional Baby Bed Rocking Cradle Wooden Infant Toddler Baby Cot with Parent Bed Height
- Features: This baby bed is polished smoothly with no burr formation to ensure your baby stays away from harm. Every bedpost in the bed’s body is rounded and has no sharp edges to ensure the utmost safety for your baby. Also, this baby bed can be used from 0 to six years and converted into a cradle, desk, and a baby sofa. It is also extendable and can easily be joined with an adult-sized bed!
3. Get Some Cute Clothes Too
One of the best parts about shopping for your baby is stocking up on adorable clothes! However, shopping for a newborn does not mean you have to stick to just buying a newborn size.
In fact, it is good to get a range so that you’re prepared in advance (because you may not have time later!) when they outgrow their clothes – remember, babies, grow up way too fast. You can even organise your baby’s clothes and label them according to age.
Poney: Poney Boys 2 in 1 Set
- Features: Poney’s baby boy set of printed top and the striped bottom is designed for babies aged from 0 to 24 months. This adorable and easy-to-wear set features a “little sailor” with two orange buttons as a cute touch. The pants are created from a comfy, midweight French terry material and are designed with blue stripes, completed with a “Baby Poney” logo on top.
- Product recommendation for girls: Floral Cupcakes Dress (RM65) – pay with GrabPay Online or PayLater
Hermito Kids: Floral Cupcakes Dress
- Features: Made of soft children-friendly fabric, this adorable dress features floral printed details, puff sleeves and multi-layered tiers.
Get More with GrabPay & PayLater
Whether you choose to shop in-store or online, you can get 15% OFF with Grab! Don’t forget to check GrabPay Deals and PayLater Deals for amazing deals and discounts.
Here are some special promotions:
- Pay now with GrabPay for in-store purchases: Get 15% off (up to RM18) when you spend a minimum of RM120. No promo code is required, just use GrabPay and automatically enjoy the deal.
- Pay now with GrabPay for online purchases: Get 15% off (up to RM30) when you spend a minimum of RM200. Just use the promo code GRABPAYBABY at the GrabPay checkout.
- Pay next month or in four monthly instalments with PayLater by Grab for online purchases: Get 15% off (up to RM30) when you spend a minimum of RM200. Just use the promo code PAYLATERBABY at the Grab checkout.
Oh, and if you are planning to shop online, don’t worry! All your transactions are secured and protected with Grab’s multi-layered safety features, which includes a two-factor authentication (2FA) with Grab PIN and biometrics. So, rest assured, payment is completely safe and you can shop with peace of mind.
With that, we would like to wish you happy shopping!
Disclaimer: You are not allowed to share this article on any other website or on Facebook without providing proper credit and the original article link on theAsianparent Malaysia website