Today, two new Dyson Demo stores open at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and IOI City Mall, Putrajaya
in Malaysia. The immersive Demo spaces form a part of Dyson’s global drive to grow its direct-to-consumer retail ambitions.
The new spaces in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and IOI City Mall Putrajaya are now a part of a group of ten direct store locations and will be home to Dyson’s full portfolio of key technologies, helping customers discover, explore, and better understand how Dyson technology works.
The new Dyson Demo stores spotlight the technology inside Dyson’s machines, with demonstration zones and interactive displays to show the designs at work. From exhibiting the effectiveness of Dyson vacuum cleaners on different floor surfaces with various types of dust and debris, to air quality demonstrations that show live air quality data, and styling stations where shoppers can have their hair styled with the latest Dyson technology, the Demo stores offer owners a seamless hands-on experience.
Healthy hair styling and timeline, technology walls
Dyson Demo store (Pavilion Kuala Lumpur) has a dedicated space for in-house hair care, equipped with two styling stations. Dyson Experts are available on-site to provide advice and a personalised styling service using Dyson hair care technology, based on hair type and styling needs.
Complimentary in-store styling is also available to all shoppers at the styling stations. Unique to Dyson Demo store (Pavilion Kuala Lumpur) is a timeline wall showcasing the history of Dyson’s problem-solving technologies, marking the milestone successes – and failures – along the way. Shoppers are invited to explore Dyson’s story and learn about the inner workings of the machines displayed on walls alongside. Dyson experts on their next visit to the store.
Like its capital counterpart, Dyson Demo store (IOI City Mall, Putrajaya) represents a strategic location to reach out to more Malaysians with more emphasis on healthier space solutions, including floorcare and air purification technologies.
Also exclusive to all Dyson Demo stores, located behind the Personalisation Bar is a first-ever display wall of Dyson’s full range of hair care offerings, including the recently launched Dyson Airwrap multi-styler.
Dyson Direct Exclusive Offerings
When buying direct from Dyson, customers can access exclusive technologies and limited-edition colourways. At the Personalisation Bar, they will also enjoy complimentary case debossing for their Dyson SupersonicTM hair dryer, Dyson AirwrapTM multi-styler and Dyson CorraleTM straightener presentation cases with a selection of colours for the foil initials and gift-wrapping services.
From 4th to 9th April 2023, Dyson will be hosting an Experiential Event at IOI City Mall Putrajaya (Ground Floor, East Wing), to celebrate the official opening of the new Dyson Demo store. Exclusive deals include a complimentary RM150 instant-rebate voucher (while stocks last) will be available at the event only, so this is an opportunity for new and existing Dyson owners to invest in the latest technologies for their home and wellbeing in mind.
- The new Dyson Demo store (Pavilion Kuala Lumpur) opens officially to the public at 10:00am on 4 April 2022 and is located at Lot 4.17.00, Level 4, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The new Dyson Demo store (IOI City Mall, Putrajaya) open officially to the public at 10:00am on 4 April 2022 and is located at No. L1-232, First Floor, 101 City Mall 2, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya, Sepang Selangor, Malaysia.
- It will be open daily from 10:00 – 22:00.
- The health and well-being of our people, shoppers and any person visiting our stores is paramount. We have introduced several measures to make the shopping experience as hygienic and safe as possible. They include:
o Alcohol-based hand sanitiser or hand wipes are readily available on plinths around the store.
o Dyson experts routinely wipe down each machine on display, before and after demonstrations.
o All surfaces that are frequently touched, such as plinths, door handles, and handrails are cleaned at least daily.
- Risks assessments have been conducted in each location and Dyson Experts have been trained on the various hygiene measures we have in place.
Dyson’s portfolio of key technologies will be on display:
- Dyson Airwrap multi-styler: Dyson’s best-performing and most-efficient Airwrap is a fully customisable styling tool to deliver a range of styles for different hair types, without extreme heat. Its next generation styling barrels featuring a rotating cool tip, make achieving curls and waves faster and easier – with no heat damage. Re-engineered brush attachments deliver precision shaping with enhanced Coanda performance, alongside an all-new dual-purpose Coanda smoothing dryer. Combining two attachments in one, the Coanda smoothing dryer hides flyaways in a single pass and transforms into a powerful dryer with the flick of a switch.
- Dyson CorraleTM straightener: The only straightener to use flexing plates that shape to gather hair, this extra control enables styling with less heat and damage. It incorporates an intelligent sensor system to regulate and adjust the temperature of its plates 100 times per second, ensuring constant power and heat for enhanced styling.
- Dyson V12 DetectTM: A new generation of cord-free vacuum cleaners which features a precisely angled laser beam that reveals hidden dust, while an acoustic piezo sensor measures and records the dust and debris that has been sucked up displaying the data on a screen in real-time. People will be able to see the Singapore-made Dyson HyperdymiumTM motor and five-layers of filtration close-up and try the machine on four different floor surfaces with a variety of dust and debris.
- Dyson Purifier CoolTM Formaldehyde air purifier: Latest generation of purification machines with new solid-state formaldehyde sensing technology, designed to capture ultrafine dust and allergens, even destroying potentially dangerous VOCs including formaldehyde. Dyson experts are on hand to explain the way in Dyson’s air purifier technology sense, captures and projects clean air for home air treatment.
No matter where you are in the world, you can experience the science and engineering behind Dyson’s technologies by coming to Dyson directly at Dyson.my. Bringing the experience of physical retail to shoppers in their own homes, Dyson experts are available for live video demonstration of exclusive Dyson machines.
Whether it be cleaning demos, air purification guidance or styling tips, owners can get support directly from Dyson Experts. Live chat functionality also allows people to ask questions to ensure they get the right Dyson for their home environment, with free next-day delivery once the decision is made. Dyson’s Direct channels offer exclusive technology and the opportunity to personalise both the tool itself and its accompanying accessories.
Disclaimer: You are not allowed to share this article on any other website or on Facebook without providing proper credit and the original article link on theAsianparent Malaysia website