All parents want to protect their little ones, that’s why Tommee Tippee Ultra UV 3-in-1 Steriliser, Dryer and Storage are designed to kill viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria. UV light is a safe and dry method of sterilising which kills 99.9% of harmful germs without using heat, steam or harsh chemicals.
You can rest assured that it sterilises those hard-to-reach areas, getting rid of germs that may linger in bottles, teats, breast pumps and other accessories even after thorough washing.
Kills viruses* and 99% of bacteria
Viruses & bacteria don’t stand a chance against the Tommee Tippee Ultra UV Steriliser. UV light kills viruses & 99.9% of harmful bacteria without heat, steam or harsh chemicals
Long lasting Philips® UV bulb gives you up to 6,000 hours of sterilising power.
Keep baby bottles and feeding accessories sterile inside using the storage mode.
Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants
The Tommee Tippee Ultra UV 3-in-1 Steriliser, Dryer and Storage comes with one spare filter. Other than that, it is also:
- Safe and dry sterilising using UV light – no harsh chemicals, heat or steam.
- Viruses & bacteria don’t stand a chance against the UV Steriliser. UV lights kills viruses* & 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- Sterilise and dry 6 bottles in 60 minutes – fuss-free and super clean.
- Fits most brands of bottles – suitable for bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories.
- Energy efficient – long-lasting Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours.
- Quick drying and quiet – dry contents in 30 minutes.
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants – comes with one spare filter.
- Auto light shut off – UV light shuts off if opened while in use for safety.
The main four functions of the Tommee Tippee Ultra UV 3-in-1 Steriliser, Dryer and Storage are:
- Sterilise – sterilise all your baby feeding accessories using UV light.
- Dry – set for 30, 40 or 50 minutes to dry bottles and other feeding equipment.
- Auto mode – dries cleaned bottles then switches to sterilising cycle.
- Storage mode – emits UV light every 2 hours to keep contents sterile.
*Tested against Coronavirus (tested to EN 16777) and Influenza H1N1.
Why Use UV To Sterilise?
Bacteria in leftover milk can cause nasty tummy bugs, so it’s important to sterilise all your baby’s feeding kit. The Ultraviolet (UV) light in this steriliser kills 99.9% of micro-organisms including bacteria and mould. There’s no steam, no chemicals, just a safe and simple way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles and accessories.
Choose from four different functions:
- Sterilise-only: Pop in your bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories and set to either 35 or 45 minutes.
- Dry-only: Choose from 30, 40 or 50 minutes drying cycle, depending on how many items you wish to dry.
- Auto mode: This 60-minute setting dries your cleaned bottles, then automatically switches to sterilising cycle.
- Storage: This mode emits 5 minutes of UV light and 5 minutes of drying power every 2 hours to keep contents sterile. The UV light also helps our glow-in-the-dark products such as the night-time breast-like soother glow for longer.
Disclaimer: You are not allowed to share this article on any other website or on Facebook without providing proper credit and the original article link on theAsianparent Malaysia website