Other Tips to Remember
Pregnancy can still occur as long as there is a sexual contact between the couple. Although vaginal sex is the best way to conceive, other sexual positions can still make it possible for the woman to get pregnant if the semen is transferred to the vaginal area. So it is best to remember these tips:
1) Use a condom.
2) Take the pill regularly.
3) Even if you are breastfeeding, it does not mean you won’t get pregnant when you do it.
4) Do not have unprotected sex during your menstrual period.
5) Pulling out before ejaculation leaves room for doubt so it is better not to risk it.
6) If not careful, sperm can still get inside the vagina if an unprotected penis is rubbed against the clitoris.
7) If the man touched his penis before touching anywhere near the vaginal area, there is still risk of having some sperm enter within.
8) Even if the man is wearing a condom, he should not leave his penis inside the vagina for too long after ejaculation because the condom might no longer be a tight fit.
9) Never underestimate the sperm’s capability to fertilise a woman.