How Big is Your Baby?
Your Baby’s Development
In this week by week pregnancy guide, you’ll learn that:
- Your baby is developing excessive fat layers to keep him warm.
- His central nervous system is developing at a faster rate now.
- His tiny fingernails and toenails have grown.
- If you are having a baby boy, then at this week his testicles descend from his abdomen to his scrotum.
- Fatigue will hit you! You will find yourself more tired than ever before because of the strain that you are experiencing.
- You’ll see an increased vaginal discharge–blame the hormones.
- Low blood pressure can make you feel dizzy.
- You may even have blurry visions. Of course, it’s only temporary.
- There is no respite from the frequent visits to the bathroom.
- As your belly grows, your lungs won’t be able to expand as fully and hence you may feel breathless quite fast.
- Leg cramps are common around now, when pregnancy weight, swelling, and fatigue are at their peak.
- Relax as much as you can. You can indulge in activities that can keep you happy and busy.
- Keep your exercising regime as light as possible.
- Drink a lot of water early in the day to avoid feeling thirsty at night. Avoid aerated drinks.
- Get your hospital bag sorted out.
- If you are planning to consume your placenta, sign up for encapsulation this week.
Your next week: 35 weeks pregnant
Your previous week: 33 weeks pregnant
Do you have questions on this week by week pregnancy guide? What are your current concerns, mums? Leave us a comment below!